Our Firm Handles Legal Matters in the Areas of Family Law and Estate Planning
We are committed to providing you with reliable service
Beglis Law is a respected law firm advocating for clients in Family Law, Divorce, and Estate Planning. Based in Leesburg, we are familiar with the courts throughout all of Leesburg, VA. We have the skills to help you resolve your legal problem. With over 14 years of experience, we are focused on successfully resolving your legal matter. Please read our profile to learn more about our professional background.
We are knowledgeable in multiple areas of the law
Beglis Law has a thorough understanding of Virginia law and will work hard to help you get the best possible results in the following practice areas:
- Estate Planning: We handle estate planning matters involving tax issues, guardianships, wills, trusts and more. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to protecting the financial security and well-being of you and your family.
- Advance Directives: We draft and execute advance directives. Our experienced attorneys are dedicated to ensuring that your wishes are carried out with the least possible burden on your family.
- Powers of Attorney: We advise on and prepare powers of attorney. Our experienced lawyers work with individuals and businesses to make sure that legal authority for vital tasks is transferred in the event of a person’s incapacity.
- Wills & Trusts: Our experienced attorneys helps clients in estate planning matters involving taxes, guardianships, living wills, living trusts and wills. We provide effective representation and reliable advice on all aspects of wills and trusts law.
- Guardianships & Conservatorships: When devising your estate plan, the care of your minor child, incapacitated parent or disabled adult child is likely your priority. Our attorneys can provide you with sound advice and professional assistance with crucial decisions about the financial support, protection, conservatorship and guardianship of your dependents.
- Family Law: Changes in your family structure pose many challenges. Whether you are pursuing adoption, experiencing marital conflict, or facing another issue close to home, you need a family law attorney who can help you find solutions for your legal problems. We answer all of your questions as we guide you through your family law matter.
- Divorce: Choosing to dissolve your marriage can be stressful and overwhelming. There are many decisions you have to make, such as child custody and spousal support. During your divorce, you need an experienced attorney to advocate for the best interests of you and your family. Our lawyers are dedicated to helping you through the divorce process.
- Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements: Our attorneys help couples establish the terms of a settlement agreement either before or after they are married to protect both parties in the event that they later decide to get a divorce. If you need to draft a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement, contact our experienced family law attorneys today.
- Child Support: When parents go through a divorce, they have to decide how to best support their children. At our firm, our goal is to protect your children’s right to financial security. Our experienced attorneys are here for you during your child support case.
- Divorce Mediation: Divorce is an overwhelming process, and often litigation only adds to the emotional toll of the family. For many divorcing couples, mediation is a better option to reduce costs and stress. To find out if divorce mediation is the right choice for you, contact our law firm today.
When you retain the services of Beglis Law, you can be assured that your attorney is fully qualified to take on your case.
Contact our Leesburg law firm today
Beglis Law sees your case through from start to finish. Let us work with you to address your legal concerns. Our office is conveniently located in Leesburg. Call the firm at 571-252-8897 to arrange your consultation or contact the firm online.